We would like to announce that our next UK Veeam User Group meeting is scheduled to take place on Wednesday 14th October 2020.
Given the current circumstances, we all find ourselves in, this event will be held on-line …no travelling, no early starts (well depends on where you live 😉 , just sign up, kick back, relax and enjoy some great content.
Oh did we mention lunch is on us? The first 40 attendees on the day will receive an uber eats voucher. (must attend to receive)
Well, it’s online, registration link as follows:-
Feel free to share details among your colleagues/peers etc, all welcome
- 10:30 – Introduction and agenda
- 10:45 – James Kilby: Protecting VMware on AWS with Veeam
- 11:15 – 10-minute networking session / break
- 11:25 – Sponsor slot 1
- 11:55 – 20-minute networking/break
- 12:15 – Andy Pilkington: Lessons learned from a large scale ransomware attack
- 12:45 – 10-minute break
- 12:55 – Graham Woods: Improve Your Data Protection with ExaGrid
- 13:25 – 10-minute break, networking session
- 13:35 – Michael Cade: Day 0 and beyond Automation (Veeam)
- 14:05 – 10 min break
- 14:15 – Kahoot quiz and prize winners
- 14:35 – Final questions and close
- 18:00 – Late – post event Zoom social meet up .. BYOB (bring your own booze .or soft drinks) 🙂
Wednesday 14th October 2020, starting at 10:30 GMT
End-users, IT Pros, anyone interested in Veeam or hearing about technologies.
We look forward to seeing you on the day.
UK Veeam User Group